Wednesday, August 1, 2012

if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes...

So, I've been working on Insanity for off and on... like 2 months. But this is the first REAL second week I have gone through... at least in a row ;).

....and let me tell you... 

It's kicking my Boo-Tay!

I love it though. I was looking in the mirror today and I was like hang on.. is my fat roll kinda tightening up? Then I sat down and I was like, WHOA! Whoa... whoa... is my stomach flab resting on a little less of my thunder thighs? And so, I was like... hmmm... I gotta see this...

So, I measured. (I had to know, right?) I know, Kat... (my Beachbody Coach) - I'm not supposed to be checking this stuff for like 2 more weeks.. but I just HAD to!

And, here's what I discovered....

(drumroll please)

In the last week and a half, I have completed 5 total workouts of Insanity (after each of which I truly thought I might die..). I have cleaned up my diet just a little... (there is SO much room for improvement). I have stopped drinking wine every night. AND...

I have actually LOST a half of an inch in 3 different areas of my waist!

How's that for results in a short period of time!



  YES!

So, I'm off to do tonight's workout: Plyometric Cardio Circuit...

Which although sounds mighty disturbing... I mean, c'mon.. "plyometric" - what kinda word is that?

I know it will all be worth it in the end...



















Toodles and have a beautiful night!

xoxo ~ j.



Source: tumblr.com via Jamie on Pinterest

0 comments: