Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5... Sooo Slllleeeeeeppppyyyy

Hi Everyone!  I certainly hope you are all well and enjoying your New Year! 2012 is going to be one amazing year.. I can FEEL it!! But I have to tell you... I am sssoooooo tired! This detox is definitely underway, even with it only a partial fast at this point! I think I am headed towards the clearing with coffee though... the headache was minimal today. Green tea was definitely a big help! I almost forgot to tell you guys... Wednesday nights I will NOT be doing videos or blog posts because that's "Date Night" in our house... which we keep religiously! So, I don't want you guys to think I am avoiding you ahhaha... its not that, it's just that I don't want my husband to think I'm avoiding him!

SO, what's on your guys' minds? Are you juicing 100%? Or partially? How is what you are doing working for you? Do you feel like you are in a positive direction? Post a comment down below for us all to discuss!

ttfn~ jamie

PS, here's the Day 5 Video:

0 comments: